Friday 29 June 2007

Update

Hello, I am at home, about to eventually sort out driving lessons (at last!), but first a quick run down of last weeks climbing action.

There was none.

This was because Cath was not psyched for standing round watching climbing in the rain, and I was keen to keep her happy, not only because she was a tad unhappy about a previous blog post, but also because seeing her happy makes me happy too. :)

However, Last night I had a monster sesh on Andy's new home wall. On it, I have yet to set a problem that anyone can do. This is because people can't seem to hold slopers on a roof with no feet... Thanks goes to Andy for a superbly defrosted Spaghetti bolognese and for letting me crash!

Other good news is I found out how to put a counter onto my blog - scroll down the bottom of this page to see it. This way I can keep up to date with how popular I am and also let everyone else know too! Excellent. I was going to start the counter at a modest 100,000 views, but thought 0 is plenty.

No comments: