Sunday 3 June 2007

Dear blog, Mood: down hearted.

It's raining. I have an umbrella but it's no use when I want to go climbing... or is it...
Idea one.

Maybe not...



Even then I still don't have a fast enough way of getting somewhere before its time to go home.... Or do i....
Idea two
I'm a bit bored.
On the plus, my house here in Inverness has much more user friendly door frames which I have been using to develop one arm skills which appear to be lacking.
On the down, It's raining.
As an after thought - I'm so impressed with my wee cartoons, I'm gonna send them to gravity magazine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's raining here too, so wasting time analysing your cartoons: I mean they're good but they're not that good, you could certainly draw something better!(just watched hard grit)Not sure about the first one, you seem to be climbing a slab? thats not very realistic

Anonymous said...

Mike, I have to say I agree with Danny....although even he is pushing it a bit (sorry Danny), but I hate to inform you that your pictures are not good, and please don't go sending them to gravity. If you really want a claim to fame, I suggest sticking with the hockey!
Also, you guys are living in the wrong part of the country, no rain with me!
Cathy xx

P.s. You seem to have missed something out in your last post...
Minus: leaving cathy while I go climbing
Plus: none