Tuesday 19 June 2007

Ruthven part 2

Done all the lines on the Ruthven boulder that I know about - woo! - Must ask John Watson is there are any additions to the Stone country guide...

No Job still.

Weeded the garden/meadow.

Confused by bolt debate on SC - how can someone be so stubborn as to remove bolts from a naff crag? If he was that psyched for these routes, why wait 3 years? 3 years!! Thats a sixth of my life! If I had a trad project and someone bolted it, I would be pure raggin'! Something doesn't quite add up. And I'm also amazed people are so worked up about such an uninspiring piece of rock. It's really all quite... bitter.

I need to focus on getting really psyched for Goat Prow. I'll hopefully get another go at the route this weekend. But Cath's coming up and the grand garden opening (open invite to climbing buds!) is on saturday night so might be eating and drinking too much for an ideal preparation!

Gonna go for a bath I think to get the bits of meadow and mud out my hair.

No comments: