Sunday 14 September 2008

More Bouldering...

Another day at Dunty on the boulders today with the boost. Was pretty chilled, going around dodging midges climbing the odd problem. I initiated him in to the experience that is knifewound wall. He seemed impressed but the usual sore skin stopped us after a while. Nic repeated the Richie Betts classic of dagger and nearly did The untrained ear. I managed a problem which I'd been looking at for a while but not really tried. It climbs the Dagger for a bit but keeps going right to the Rope. It's a great problem, with a dynamic throw at the end. The Stabber, probably 7B, to be honest I don't have a clue about grades. It's only a few moves longer than the dagger but deserves a name better than "Dagger extension" in my opinion... partly because the landing is terrible.

No comments: