Thursday 25 September 2008

3rd year Uni

Just tucking in to some ice cream after passing my driving test. "Tastes like victory". I had had three dreams about the test, one I passed, one I failed because I had my boulder pad on the back seat and couldn't see, and one strange one where we drove to Magic Wood. Hmm. Now, I just need a car/insurance/good crags to drive to, and my life is complete... 1/4 isn't too bad.

Back in Glasgow at the start of term which means I have the false hope that I'm going to actually work this year and also that I'm getting a spanking from Dumby projects. I want to complain about the grades here, even though I like the whole "Dumby grades" and "No ego-ticks here, sunshine". But I think maybe I'm more up for arsing about than getting stuck in to projects, so I only have myself to blame for not making much progress. Like, I've got a bare foot tick list going...

... I can't help myself - If In Bloom is 7C then fuckin hap slappy is 7A+, Precious is 7B and everything I've climbed in inverness at 7C can come down a grade too! HA.

2 comments:

Dave Redpath said...

Dude, you must be doing something wrong, have fat fingers or not using your feet. Drop down is Br7a, hardest bit is spanning in then holding the drop :) Then your a match and lank away from success (I've blown it here too). Try some of Daves newer Ft8a's if you want sandbags... See you soon. D.

sam clarke said...

agree with Mike and Stewart. In bloom is the benchmark 7c+ for south of scotland as Yorkshireman ss must be 8a!