Tuesday 11 December 2007

This is me all alone in the flat: I'm wearing my blue dressing gown on top of my clothes, its pretty cold in here - we keep the heating off. I'm eating my dinner which is not going down very well - I've decided to try and not shop from now until I go home on Saturday... I need to rethink this, I'll either starve or throw up from combining foods that definitely shouldn't go together (I'll spare the details). I'm listening to a random selection of music on my comp. Just now, the Beatles - Girl. Nice.... next, The Saw Doctors - N17. Excellent!! I'm reading the Deep Water book. It's really good, it's been a long time since I've been so absorbed in a guide. The Master plan is to go Portugal in august/September and tear it up with the sun, sand, sea, rock, cheap flights and an airport transfer to the crag! The second master plan is to go to Swissy in March and get a tour of Magic Wood from Ben who spent a few months there last Easter. Ben says he loves it out there, psyched. This means training. By now I've discarded what remains of my "meal" and chalking up for a fingerboard sesh. Guide book left open... Breath visible in the cold... Song - "If Tomorrow Never Comes", Ronan Keating... err...

No comments: