Sunday 16 December 2007

Home Again

I'm up the road for Christmas now which is excellent - food, warmth, and more than one place to climb at... WOO!

Only bad thing is I dropped my phone on the way up the road but luckily my amazing girlfriend cath found it and and is bring it to me this weekend. So if you need to get in touch phone my home number or leave a comment or something...

I suppose the so called secret sport crag is out on Scottish Climbs so I suppose its ok to tell those with their ears to the ground that I went to Moy Rock today. It has a good spread of grades and some popping pebbles but managed to flash the 5 routes on the big flat face which was quite strange... I haven't gone a day without falling off for a long time!

Brin Winter Sessions look set to start with great temps for sending hard projects. To my mind Brin is the best bouldering venue around, despite one comment that "its the Mecca of places which are close enough that your mother doesn't mind dropping you off at". This kind of attitude is part of the reason Brin hasn't received world class status, the other part being that it rains, its midgey, its boggy, the landings are bad, the problems are covered in moss... BUT the cleaned problems are ace!

Brin Winter sessions - be there or go to Torridon with an O.G.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Old Git?

Mike said...

Old Gun... you get Old Guns and Young Guns.