Monday 14 May 2007

The 'E point' League

Hey everyone,

Introducing a new feature to improve your blog reading experience - If you would like to enter the 2007 E point league drop me a comment with a name you would like to be known by and the number of E points you've gained since January 1st 2007.

E1 = 1 point
E2 = 2 points
E3 = 3 points
E4 = 4 points

...get the idea?

Onsights, solos, ground ups, headpoints all get awarded the same points for a particular route. Top ropes, Pre-placed gear and repeats of routes you've done already are not in!

'It's like 8a.nu for Trad'

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm, I think 46 but am I think there are a few more lurking somewhere. At Gruinard today with Andrew. We both flashed an E5 each

Anonymous said...

sorry to say that after a quick add up I only have 33

danny

Stewart B said...

Currently on 24 E points this year, more will follow soon : )

Stew

Anonymous said...

I've heard a rumour that the famous Mike Lee is about to sacrifice his climbing career in a bid to become an international hockey superstar, can it be true??

Mike said...

Let me clear this up before things get out of hand.

Hockey plans are on hold since I went to play in the Blairgowrie Hockey 7's tournament and I lost every game.

I'll hopefully return next year and make a better attempt at it in order to assure superstar status.