Tuesday 26 May 2020

Mid Coast Classics

The Traverse... 30 moves of power endurance. I've fallen at the last move, and tried it 50 times at least. Seven months of failure.

Time for something other.

Classics. Mid Coast Classics.

Mid Coast Maine, according to wikipedia, is the optionally hyphenated stretch of sea-meets-land from Brunswick to Belfast, 70 miles on the West side of Penobscot Bay.


Episode one... After another failed traverse attempt, I sit breathless. On a whim, I prop my phone on rock and hit record. This problem is V7; it has the smallest crimp on wall. I first did it in October last year after a load of attempts, so it was satisfying to get a retro-flash. Then another with the camera wedged in a sapling. The later is what you watch.



Episode two... Here, Cath climbs. We're at Tracy Shore, where granite domes from pine needle carpet. I think this is V1, and possibly the best problem here. It could be called Earn Your Ice Cream. It is! I have a brother who plays guitar so well, people have written Haikus about him. So that's where the music comes from, I hope I don't get copyright claimed.

1 comment:

Muhammad Adeel said...

Thanks for sharing The Awesome content. I will also share with my friends. Great Content thanks a lot.