Thursday 10 December 2009

Dumbuck!!

Another day at dumbuck at this time there was some dryness. Me and Boost going for it on So Be It for about 3 redpoints each. Each redpoint involved a lot of drying holds and warming hands. The crag was mostly dry and should be good for the weekend. Anyway, My best redpoint hit the hold that you throw for, (I throw for most holds, but you know the one I mean... the big one, with the dimple bit), it's tricky for sure. Being able to start off without getting wet feet and hands will make a difference I think. With wet and cold hands and wet shoes, its desperate.

Looking forward to the weekend, I reckon my chances of So Be It are higher than that of winning the lottery. I bought a ticket for the first time earlier this week. I found out after that the probability of that is one in 14 million... I got no numbers. You can't predict the lottery but my prediction for this weekend dumbuck action is that it's going to be happenin'. nuff said.

1 comment:

Dave Redpath said...

Mike, off course you can predict the lottery. Do u really think camelot would be randomly paying out money! Imagine if everyone that played won a tenner, or a few thousand 3-4 numbers. Now if we can just figure out their system... anyway back to non mental stimulation on my board!