Monday 2 February 2009

Peak trip number 4 (i think)

Went to the Peak this weekend past, on the back of a surge of psyche which set me back £63 in train tickets but the wave of keenness could not be damped. haha.



I think I can't be arsed with the 6 o'clock news style blog (this is what I did, here's a pic, it was quite good...) look at Danny's flickr for some pics. So here we go, not with the events but with the emotional development including a lack of vocabulary and spelling... Blogs are ace, eh?



Sigh.....

oh?

you bet!

lalalala Uylsees!

zzz

midnight

bog

burr

dawn

cold

a sense of purpose

an understanding

a few press ups

take my fist

psyche for you

up and down

up and down

chills

crag banter

4 pints in 6 hours... hardcore.

"I wonder what's happening on scottish climbs"

Not keenness

Midnight

cold.

some soul searching

inspiration from an amazing line

a split tip

a big yorkshire pudding

a long journey

Midnight

sore.

No comments: