Friday 12 October 2007

Blog War

You may have read Ben's blog where he makes reference to a 'funny hole' in my chest. Said hole is perfectly normal and makes me look like I've got big pecks. Ben is jealous and his comments are not well received thus a blog war has started. Ben is an attention seeking, uncouth know it all, who can't climb for shit unless he's wear his 'sending trousers' which have a hole in the arse. This hole is far more embarrassing and funny then the afore mention hole in my chest which really isn't much of a hole anyway - more of a concave area. Why GBen makes a big deal of it, I don't know, though, frankly, I'm going to suggest he has some deep emotional problems which he can only vent by taking it out on those with a slight tiny difference cos he's so perfect. NOT.

So if you were looking for a nice story about my amazing psyche full day at dumby (where I repeated consolidated and sent my first dumby V9) well... I'm in a bad mood so no nice story. Blame ben for this please.

Oh yeh the spelling on ben's blog is even worse than mine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike, that blog entry was a 'hole' load of rubbish....

Stewart B said...

Blimeh, didn't expect to read that! Well in getting Happy Slap btw. Wish I'd went now.

Anonymous said...

I'd really start worrying if they start calling you "Treasure" ;-)